ClockDay Is Saved ClockDay Is Saved

Fifened

The bit where it shows what he's really seeing was funny as hell.

This deserves frontpage!

Creatus responds:

Thanks Twig. Your clockday flash kicked ass I'd like to add.

Who Shot SBC? Part 2 Who Shot SBC? Part 2

Lived up to my epxectations!

Brilliantly done, you keep your style as smooth and consistent as always and the plot is very well strung together. My favourite clockday animation so far :P

Death Of The Clock Crew Death Of The Clock Crew

Well...

A lot of modern clock movies have hands. The point of the clockcrew is to do a combination of half arsed spam movies to piss off the general population of newgrounds combined with well animated movies to piss off the population of newgrounds even further.

Just so you know, a lot of the movies in the portal today aren't even done by official clocks, so don't blame the clock crew entirely. (Not to say that we aren't to blame for our fair share of spam of course).

Either way, you cannot kill strawberry clock.

-Twig Clock

Voted 3 because at least you tried even if it is anti clock.

JohnnySkul responds:

Hmm Either way.. You may not be able to kill a Straw berry for soem reason, but you can blow them in half.

SleepEasy SleepEasy

Pretty damn good

Was brave of you to try out a new style on somethign as important as clockday. I think it definatly worked though. Made me laugh a fair few times and the artwork/animation was good.

Nice job rupee!

RupeeClock responds:

To be fair, this movie was never intended for clockday. :o

It should've been finished months ago, but I am one procrastinating fucker.

Thanks!

POKEMON Dance Party!!! POKEMON Dance Party!!!

Epic

I came several times.

The Cirkus The Cirkus

Truly Amazing!

First of all i have to say, the plot definately made this one of the best animations i've seen on newgrounds to date. The character development was slow but realistic, and that helped you get a very good feel for what they were all going through. It was also dramatic without being melodramatic, which can be very hard to pull off in projects like this.

The graphics were solid, as per usual with your work. At certain points it looked like they were rushed however, so you might want to look out for patches like this in future projects.

The animation was amazing- the combination of Motion Tweening and frame by frame animation is done incredibly well, and almost looks like it is off of a cartoon straight from TV.

I hope you bring out a sequel to this, I really want to know how it will all end.

CC - Broken Phone CC - Broken Phone

Well it made me laugh

Like the other reviews have said, even for a short it's a bit short, but the joke at the end did make me laugh. If the others in the series have the same quality of humour (And maybe 3-4 jokes per short) then that should make them do okay.

The quality of the animation and graphics was okay of course.

Nice Work.

VPcomics responds:

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the review. Like i'v said replying to other reviews the next ones coming will be longer.

Hot Sailor Moon HENTAI ++ Hot Sailor Moon HENTAI ++

Saw it was from a lock and had to watch it

Yeah that's my excuse and i'm sticking with it!

Nicely animated as all decent (C)Lock animations are these days. Wonder how many people were dissapointed when they didn't get their sailor moon fix eh.

Mp3-Lock responds:

yups

A smoke free England A smoke free England

:D

Made me laugh when bobby just slams into him. Nice work dude, had a fluid feel to it :D

fifened.

Diglet responds:

thanks man ^^

Snail Away Snail Away

Nice, a sequel would follow perfectly

Was pretty well done. It's nice to see something on here that isn't all violence. I was surprised when it ended though. It's seems like it would be the perfect set up for a sequel- i was expecting the snail to go on a load of strange adventures in far away lands.

Perhaps if you're feeling ambitious it could be done :)

Onelani responds:

Yeah, from the beginning I wanted to make a sequel of some sort but I haven't found the time because of other projects I'm working on. But I'd like to come back to this story eventually.